CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 1, 2010

On my mind... confiscated by Elizabeth

Outside my window... It's dark, damp and muggy. Damn Hurricane Alex

I am thinking... "Where the crap are you right now??" haha... I'm anxiously awaiting a call from my love....

I am thankful for... Wrongs done right... love... miracles and my friends.

I'm wearing... My fave black star skull shirt and capris.

I am remembering... Junior high and high school. OH EM GEE

I am creating... a new blog entry?? HAHAHAHAHAHA no creations just yet

I am going... Nucking Futts!!!! Luis is on his way back home, and it's a freakin 2 day bus trip *has conniption* CALL ME! hahahaha

I am reading... This blog....

Song that is playing over and over in my head... I've been on this HUGE Outkast kick lol

I am hoping... That the rain will finally stop for the 4th of July so I can spend time with my baby and our friends.

Noticing that... Miracles do come true.

From the kitchen... we normally get fudz... but not tonight. Hmmmm... cheesy gordita crunch anyone??

Around the house... Jesus... wtf!! haha. are we completing your thoughts here?? There's clutter... and kitty stuffs, and more clutter. But it's "scomfy"


One of my favorite things... The smell of familiarity. Not necessarily anything that's pleasing to everyone. for me... the scent of him. Wakin up to the scent of him and smiling.

A few plans for the rest of the week... Work all this week, starting tomorrow, until next Friday. Daddy finally gets home tomorrow morning and I'm so flippin happy! So... between work, spending some time wiff himmmmm

A picture I would like to share...



















Been playing in makeup... hehehehehehehehe

1 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Loved this! Thanks for stealing it from me :D